SPEAK with Power-Get Results:
5 Secrets to Creating the Most Powerful Presentation of YOUR Life
ARE YOU READY to grow your business or excel in your job, but are too worried to stand in front of clients and effectively share your knowledge?
DO YOU KNOW your subject, but when presenting you tend to read slide after slide of dense technical information hoping to get your audience to understand the needs of the project, but boring them instead.
Whether you need to sell, impress, entertain or educate, the need to be able to speak in a way that makes an impact is universally important. And yet, most salespeople, job seekers, best men, and especially parents are woefully unprepared to speak with power.
Experience does not help either–scientists, teachers, bosses and politicians with years of experience often sabotage the effectiveness of their message by what they say and how they say it. Add to this the fact that many people are afraid of public speaking and would rather be dead then giving the eulogy, what can you do to speak with more power, more poise, more connection? Can you learn how to speak with power?
YES YOU CAN! (and should)
Speaking with power is critical to selling a product, getting a job, giving a memorable toast and making your teenager (or your mother) listen. It is not rocket science (though it can be used to speak about rocket science). Like most things in life worth getting, it is a stepwise process that requires the need, desire and practice.
TWO CURSES OF SPEAKING
Two challenges are pervasive in the current business environment: the Curse of Fear – the fear of public speaking and the Curse of Knowledge –sharing too much information. Effective presentation training is essential in order to overcome them and connect to the hearts and minds of your audience
My name is Leo Novsky and I am a professional speaker, speech coach and an emcee. My life’s passion is to explore what it means to speak with power and to help business professionals like you to gain the skills, confidence and practice speaking with power.
I can help you to speak with power in 3 key ways:
- The Art of a Powerful Introduction: Telling your story in 30 words or less and get results
- Body-SLAM: 4 Steps to empower your message through effective non-verbal communication
- Beyond Power Point: 7 ways to deliver a great presentation and avoid Death-by-Power-Point
- Argument Aikido : How to present challenging information without clashing with your audience
- Ace Your Job Interview: 5 steps to acing the interview and getting your dream job
- SPEAK with Power: Comprehensive half & full day workshops on how to speak with power
Additional topics can be taught upon request
Light Up Your Flame: Finding your driving force
Sharpening Your Competitive Edge– It’s NOT about success or failure
What’s Your Big Idea: Ten steps to getting new ideas to market
EXECUTIVE SPEECH COACHING
I have successfully trained business professionals, job-seekers and people-with-a-message, to give the best presentations of their lives; helping them to tell a story with a purpose that engages their audience in order to effectively share their knowledge. I coach business professionals across United States and Internationally through Skype, phone and email.
This training will help you:
- Recognize the problems that currently limit the effectiveness of your presentation skills
- Understand the 5 steps to creating effective presentations
- Learn how to turn dry numbers into engaging content
- Enjoy hands-on exercises to help overcome presentation jitters
- Develop new and powerful non-verbal habits to enhance your verbal message